We inform you that on May 25, 2018, the General European Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”), which entered into force in April 2016, will be fully applicable. This new European regulation imposes additional obligations on companies in relation to the processing of personal data. In particular, the RGPD requires data controllers to provide data subjects with additional information that was not required under the previous data protection regulation.
In accordance with the aforementioned and in accordance with article 13 of the RGPD, we provide you with the following information in relation to the treatment carried out by EL TROQUEL of your personal data:
- Responsible for data processing: Ramón González Paz (hereinafter EL TROQUEL)
- Purposes of the treatment: Management of the commercial relationship.
- Lawfulness of the treatment: The treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract or in the legitimate interest of EL TROQUEL in the case of contact details of natural persons who provide services in a legal person.
- Recipients of your data: your personal data is not transferred to any other recipient.
- Period for which your personal data is stored: as long as the contractual relationship remains in force, and once terminated for a period of 5 years.
- Your rights: as an interested party, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
1. Right to request the controller, the right of access to your personal data.
2. Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
3. Right to the deletion of your personal data.
4. Right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing of your data.
5. Right to receive the personal data incumbent on you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented by the person in charge of providing them (right to data portability) .
6. Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on him / her or significantly affects him / her in a similar way.
7. Right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
We hope our content is useful to you.